Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2009 08 25. Tuesday.

At the satsang today, Amma said She's getting tired of answering our questions when no one is waking up or becoming realized. When I thought about this for a little while some questions popped into my mind: What exactly does Amma mean when She uses the term "awakening"? Is it an advaitic or non-dual awakening? An awakening that somehow removes the vasanas and samskaras (egoistic tendencies)? An awakening that somehow makes us closer to a saint? Or just removes doubts as to our true nature as the ever-present awareness/consciousness? I may present these questions to one of the swamis sometime. In the past 10 years or so, there's been lots of Americans and Europeans who are claiming to have what sounds like a non-dual awakening.

I went to the admin office and they said it looks like I can move into N103 on Sept 3rd. Yay! Hopefully there'll be no hiccups. All the people I've spoken to so far say the N building is pretty quiet.

No comments: