Saturday, August 29, 2009

2009 08 29. Saturday.

Got the stitches taken out of my left pinkie today. The tip of the finger feels pretty stiff. I'll get the doctor to look at it tomorrow.

Strange incident at dinner tonight. I'm sitting at the table enjoying the last of my dinner when I feel a hand gently rubbing my back. "What is this?" I'm thinking. A second later an old short Indian man with a white mustache looks at me and says in a heavily accented voice "I love you." He then turns away and walks toward the plate cleaning station. I stare at his back and blink my eyes a few times. Huh? What was that all about? On the back of his shirt is printed a quote from Amma: "Peace of mind is real wealth." or something like that. I say to the older Indian man sitting in front of me: "That's going into my blog." He ignores me and continues looking down absorbed in slurping up his watery rice and curry. I shrug and do the same. Some things are better left a mystery.

No comments: