Thursday, October 15, 2009

2009 10 15. Thursday.

This morning after breakfast I had a nice talk with Nicolas and Rachel. She's an American lady who, like Nicolas and I, is very interested in communication skills and conscious relating. We made tentative plans for us to meet once in a while to practice communication skills. I did this a lot starting in 2000. Back then I got connected with Gene Long and Mike Rios, 2 really cool friends in northern Virginia who helped organize a wide range of various personal growth and transformation groups. We had many many meetings and workshops focused on building communication skills and conscious relationships. I had a wonderful time at the meetings and learned a lot. Will be very interesting to practice some of those skills here at the ashram.

No comments: