Thursday, September 17, 2009

2009 09 17. Thursday.

For some reason I was feeling a lot of frustration with myself this morning. All my little mistakes were getting magnified in my mind. I think part of it is due to my low level frustration about my finger injury and not being able to do a lot of the things I usually do. When this happens I just try to watch the feelings come and go.

Got the 15 stitches removed today from my little finger. Ouch! The nurse couldn't tell if she got all the stitches cause the thread is very thin and I've got some thick scabs there. She put some ointment on it, wrapped it up and said come back in 2 days.

I had a nice Amma darshan this evening. I felt wonderful energy as She whispered "My darling, my darling." in my right ear. I passed a question to Amma if there were any stitches left in my finger. No reply. Oh, well. No surprise. Amma doesn't usually reply to my questions. Hopefully the doctor can check it out soon.

No comments: